Why use VouchedFor to find a professional?
How do I choose a financial adviser, and why used VouchedFor?
Here at VouchedFor we’ve tried to make it as easy as possible to find the right adviser. All professionals listed on VouchedFor have the necessary permissions to practice from the appropriate governing bodies, and all reviews are genuine. We will never remove or edit client reviews, be they good or bad.
All advisers on the site have:
- Been checked against the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) Register, which confirms that someone has regulatory clearance to offer financial advice.
- Confirmed they offer INDEPENDENT advice. This means they have no ties to any investment or pension funds, and will research the entire universe of suitable funds before making a recommendation to you.
We also show you very clearly:
- What their previous clients think of them, and the types of client they typically serve.
- Any 'minimum criteria' they may have in terms of client wealth.
- Whether the IFA is a 'certified' or 'chartered' financial planner.
- Any specialisms they may have.
- Hopefully you’ll soon find one or two that look appropriate. To find out more, send them a message with as much detail as you can. When they call you for an initial chat make sure you ask the questions you need to.
If the conversation goes well, a meeting (usually free of charge) will be arranged where all the details will be discussed and you can make a decision on proceeding.
To find a rated and reviewed adviser in your area, click the button below to begin your search.